Abstract submission is now closed.
Before starting the submission, please download and read the guidelines here.
They are intended to help to present your abstract(s) in a clear and concise framework.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following categories:
- Clinical research studies (indicating if quantitative or qualitative)
- Studies should preferably be completed before presentation at the conference.
- Clinical audits
- Case reports
- Service development / enhancement initiatives
- Educational initiatives
- Patient/carer engagement or self-management initiatives
- National Frameworks initiatives
- Technology initiatives
- New developments/trends impacting on lymphoedema
Please refer to the guidelines above to see what the various categories should include.
If you have any questions, please contact the ILF conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.